Thursday 1 March 2012

My first time. . .

First time blogger, really excited about blogging. I plan on blogging about everything that has to do with young female wanting to make it in the 'big bad world' of Journalism.

I think that pretty much sums up everything under the sun, I'll be blogging about. 
Like yesterday I went to watch a soccer match South Africa vs. Senagal at Moses Mabhida Stadium.

First time at the stadium, well I know you might be asking yourself what about the 2010 World Cup. Not everyone was at the stadiums during the World Cup.

I am excited about the experience. Since I enjoyed most of the World Cup at home (and yes I do follow soccer, it wasn't only for the t-shirt exchange after a match ) .

It was exciting an experiment I will never forget, the fans, the atmosphere and the game. . . good times. Not forgetting the ever fabulous Durban weather.

The downside though is that we came into the stadium late (African time). The game over all in my opinion was great, Both team were attacking, although South Africa's defence at times was wide open. In the end there were no goals.

Loved the every moment though.












1 comment:

  1. First time blogging, spot a lot of mistakes, but I'm only human though. But I will work on it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.