Monday 16 April 2012

Could have, Should have. .

I recently pledge to myself to stop using the phrase could have, should have.As everything in life happens for a reason (as I've been told).

So questioning everything that does not go my way is a waste of time, breath, that I could have can use productively.

In March I went to an audition which did not go as I've planned, afterwards I was crushed (felt like digging up a hole and burying myself in it.)

I tried acting like it did not bother me but fact is no one likes to be friends with 'Rejection'. After a couple of days I was invited to a breakfast meeting, which was set to empower women in media.

Although I went from rejection to this opportunity handed to me. I kept on 'should having and could havin' I ended up not appreciating what life had presented to me.

I've now learnt if it is not meant to be, there is nothing I can do to change that. Just continue trying and maybe you might succeed and don't end up regretting living.

We all learn from mistakes, mishaps, life. rejection, love, hate, just about everything witnessed by a human heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.